Make a Payment
To make a payment on your account, click the link below to access TouchNet and follow the steps shown.
Click here to log into your account.
- Enter your student id (starts with 960 or 000) and provide your password. You password is the same as the one you use for your portal and Banner Self-Service.
- Once in your account, click on the Make a Payment button.
- On the next screen, click Make a Payment again. You can also review your account activity by clicking View Account Activity.
- On the Amount screen, you can choose to payment the current statement, current account balance, pay by term, and you may have the option to pay by line item if applicable. The boxes for current statement, current account balance, and pay by term are editable if you wish to adjust the amount that you want to pay for the term. If you want to be sure to pay a certain charge such as a parking ticket, be sure to select that particular line item. (Second Image below) Click “Continue” once you have selected which charge (s) you would like to pay.
- Select your payment method and provide your card information/account information to continue.
- If you select “Credit Card Via PayPath”, this will direct you to the PayPath Website to Pay. Be sure to click “Continue to PayPath” Please note that you will be charged a 2.75% service charge ($3.00 minimum) that UTM does not control nor does it receive. Please be sure to allow pop-ups in order to pay through PayPath.
- Verify the amount and click “Continue”.
- Provide your card information.
- If you enter a debit card, the system will prompt you that you can avoid paying the service fee by authorizing a one-time payment directly from your bank account (ACH). Scroll to Step 8A to view how to complete this.
- Review your payment details, the terms and conditions, click “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” and then press “Submit Payment”. Please note that the service fee that is charged as well as the payment to UTM. The service fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- You will receive a confirmation screen similar to the image below.
- If you wish to avoid the service charges, you may opt to authorize a one-time payment directly from your bank account. Select New Electronic Check (Checking/Savings) and press select.
- Provide the account type (Checking or Savings), Routing Number, Bank Account Number, and confirm your bank account number. NOTE! This is NOT your card number. Please contact your bank if you do not know this information.
- Provide the billing information for the account.
- Select whether you would like to use this account for any refunds that are due.
- If you would like to save this account for future use, check “Save this Payment for Future Use” and give the account a name such as “My Account”, “My Checking Account”, etc and then press “Continue”. You will then be taken to a confirmation screen to confirm your payment. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
You will receive a confirmation message after providing your payment information and confirming.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "Home"
7. Then click "Statements"
8. Then click "Action" and then "View"
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
View 1098T Information >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >