To deposit money to your Skyhawk Card, click the link below to access TouchNet and follow the steps shown.
Click Here to log into your account.
1.Enter your student id (starts with 960 or 000) and provide your password. You password is the same as the one you use for your portal and Banner Self-Service.
2. Once in your account, click on Deposits at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Skyhawk Card” from the first dropdown.
4. Select “Skyhawk Card” from the second dropdown.
5. Enter the amount you would like to add to the Skyhawk card and press continue.
6. Select your payment method from the dropdown.
7. You will then be taken to a confirmation screen before continuing to your payment method. Please be sure to verify that everything on this screen is correct.
8A. If you select “Credit Card Via PayPath”, this will direct you to the PayPath Website to Pay. Be sure to click “Continue to PayPath” Please note that you will be charged a 2.75% service charge ($3.00 minimum) that UTM does not control nor does it receive. Please be sure to allow pop-ups in order to pay through PayPath.
8B. Verify the amount and click “Continue”.
8C. Provide your card information
8D. . If you enter a debit card, the system will prompt you that you can avoid paying the service fee by authorizing a one-time payment directly from your bank account (ACH). Scroll to Step 8A to view how to complete this.
8E. Review your payment details, the terms and conditions, click “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” and then press “Submit Payment”. Please note that the service fee that is charged as well as the payment to UTM. The service fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
8F. You will receive a confirmation screen similar to the image below.
9A. If you wish to avoid the service charges, you may opt to authorize a one-time payment directly from your bank account. Select New Electronic Check (Checking/Savings) and press select.
9B. Provide the account type (Checking or Savings), Routing Number, Bank Account Number, and confirm your bank account number. NOTE! This is NOT your card number. Please contact your bank if you do not know this information.
9C. Provide the billing information for the account.
9D. Select whether you would like to use this account for any refunds that are due.
9E. If you would like to save this account for future use, check “Save this Payment for Future Use” and give the account a name such as “My Account”, “My Checking Account”, etc and then press “Continue”. You will then be taken to a confirmation screen to confirm your payment. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
You will receive a confirmation message after providing your payment information and confirming. Please allow 15 minutes for the amount to appear on your card.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "Home"
7. Then click "Statements"
8. Then click "Action" and then "View"
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
Student Accounts Main Page
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card