UT Martin has reduced out-of-state tuition by 56 percent so that studying with us can be affordable to a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds. Additionally, out-of-state students may qualify for scholarship opportunities designed especially for them.
Explorer Out-of-State Scholarship
*$5,000 per year/$20,000 for four years
- First-time freshmen must have a 22 ACT and 3.0 high school GPA
- Transfer students must be regularly admitted with 12+ transfer hours and a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be a full-time student and remain in good standing
- Must live in university housing each semester
- Must purchase an on-campus meal plan each semester
- Students can combine the Explorer Scholarship with our academic awards, if eligible
Honors Program Out-of-State Fee Waiver
*Waives out-of-state portion of the tuition (approximate value of $5,760 per year/$23,040 for four years)
Students must have been awarded the University Scholars or Chancellor Scholarship to qualify for the waiver
Must participate in the University Scholars Program (selective) and maintain a 3.3 GPA or Honors Seminar Program and maintain a 3.2 GPA
Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Beginning freshmen only
Students who receive the out-of-state tuition waiver are not eligible for the Explorer Scholarship
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >